Are you a Web Manager looking for a new role where you can make your mark within a growing company?
Pasini Promotions are on the search for a brilliant Web Manager to join our growing team in Colchester, Essex. You’ll be working both existing and new clients on a variety of projects (small and large) as part of our team of creative professionals.
- Design and develop websites and landing pages in WordPress and various eCommerce solutions applying best practices in performance, data protection, accessibility and SEO.
- Design the digital assets needed for your projects including icons, banners and graphics
- Management of web projects including devising timelines, managing workload and liaising with clients throughout the process
- Maintenance and updating of existing websites in our portfolio
- Conception and execution of campaigns to run on our app platform (no iOS or Android development necessary)
- Act as an advocate for good data protection principles across all areas of work within the company
- Working alongside venue teams to ensure an effective web and app strategy that meets business goals
- Providing helpful, timely input in discussions about the company’s wider marketing and promotions strategy
Key experience and skills
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in developing highly performant and accessible WordPress websites with a portfolio that supports this
- Experience working with cPanel and WHM is not necessary but a major advantage
- Strong understanding of modern web design principles including accessibility and data protection principles
- Strong grasp of the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and XD
- Experience working to a brief and working alongside clients throughout the process
- Self starter; able to manage your own projects and your own time effectively to meet deadlines
How to apply
Please submit a CV and a covering letter, outlining your relevant experience and qualifications for the role, to [email protected]
stating ‘Web Manager’ in the subject line.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: £25,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year