Pasini Promotions is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join its growing team of creative professionals that drive, oversee and deliver the promotional activity for the Pasini Leisure portfolio including Twisters Bar, V Bar, Three Wise Monkeys Colchester, Three Wise Monkeys Ipswich and the soon to be realised Other Monkey Brewing microbrewery.
The successful candidate will have experience in working within the hospitality industry and ideally across multiple sites or venues simultaneously. Experience within drink brand marketing and communications is desirable.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategic direction for each venue within the portfolio and work closely with both the promotions team and venue teams to ensure teams are utilised to full potential, establish strong lines of communication around marketing efforts and oversee the delivery. They will be required to strategise, budget and compile quarterly strategies and timelines, deliver monthly content plans, oversee the delivery to deadline and deliver monthly reports into the directors showcasing results and critically analysing performance and methods for improvement.
The candidate will have exceptional communication, organisational and people management skills; with two – three direct lines and reporting directly to the company directors. They will have a critical eye, creative mindset and strategic approach, ensuring that the work delivered is the best it can be in every instance.
The person will be an ambitious, driven and passionate marketeer and be an all rounder in the marketing mix, with experience and understanding of PR & advertising, social media, events, digital marketing.
The Marketing Manager will be required to write briefs, proposals and give presentations, direct and deliver social media content and copy, draft press releases and comment for quotes, liaise with third parties and direct and deliver copywriting across the group i.e web/events/socials.
The role will include an exciting opportunity to shape up and deliver the full launch of Other Monkey Brewing, which will be the catalyst for nationwide ambitions for the brand.
- Work with the company director, to set the marketing strategies for the venues
- Manage the performance and line management of a team of creatives including Graphic Designer and Digital Marketing and Web Manager
- Keeps up to date with latest market trends, competitors and industry insights
- Oversees the creation, delivery and execution of all marketing campaigns
- Tracks effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to directors
- Negotiates and liaises with third-parties wherever required to the benefit of the venues
- Writes and delivers content and social media plans
- Looks after the budget of the marketing department and makes sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment
- Briefs and oversees the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites, packs, posters, social media content
- Oversees the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals
Key experience and skills
- Excellent communication skills: Communication skills are vital, not just for the purpose of managing others effectively, but also for the smooth running of day-to-day internal communications – be it via email, telephone or face-to-face meetings, where you will be communicating potential ideas and strategies to colleagues and getting to grips with new concepts.
- Social media skills: You need strong social media skills to enable you to engage with your target audience and design new strategies to grow your relationships with them.
- Organisation skills: You’ll have a great sense of responsibility as you plan and drive campaigns as well as manage budgets – your organisational skills will be invaluable, as will your presentation skills.
- Writing skills: You’ve got to be comfortable with your writing abilities as you’ll be required to write briefs, proposals, copy and specs for clients and their audiences alike
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Professional in all work environments and settings
- Self starter and good self manager
- Driven and passionate about results
- Has artistic ability and creativity
- Passionate about experience; whether that’s food, drink, live, events etc
- As with the nature of the hospitality industry in which the PP operates, there will be some requirement for weekend and evening work at events or shoots for example as a key onsite support. Advance notice will be given wherever possible and for weekends worked, time in lieu will be given, signed off by the line manager
- The role is a fundamental part of a small, busy and fast paced marketing department which may require over time during busy campaign moments and combined team efforts will be required to ensure the successful implementation of key campaign deliverables
- As part of a small team, there might be instances where the person will need to support in the delivery and management of various different activities that support the smooth running of the team and the client work and delivery
How to apply
Please submit a CV and a covering letter, outlining your relevant experience and qualifications for the role, to [email protected]nipromotions.com
stating ‘Marketing Manager’ in the subject line.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent